Front Desk Agent Full-time Job8 months ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 139 views
This position is concerned with assisting the guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office duties. To maintain a high standard of quality guest service at all times. Co-ordinate and ensure good communication is maintained throughout the hotel.
- To report to work within the requested time, prior to the commencement of duty, well-groomed and dressed to the uniform standard.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace with a high level commitment.
- To treat all guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give your full cooperation to all guests, and assist in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- To anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the internal and external customer.
- To ascertain a high degree of guest satisfaction (to receive zero complaints about your department).
- To use guest names whenever appropriate.
- To have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, and hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms. To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- To be aware of the hotel management, their office location, role and availability.
- To comply with the hotels legal requirements for fire, bomb threats and Health & Safety.
- To attend all training sessions as required.
- To keep your work areas clean and tidy at all times.
- To be fully aware of the national history of Dubai, places of interest, shopping areas, etc.
- To maintain professional confidentiality and never disclose any secrets pertaining to the Company.
- To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by a senior manager.
- To ensure that the Hotel & Wyndham Hotel Group standards are followed as trained.
- To welcome guests to the hotel using the Hotel & Wyndham Hotel Group standard.
- To resolve and log guests complaints or promptly pass them to the right managerial level if unable to do so.
- To check in and register guests accurately in accordance with established policy and procedures.
- To copy and accurately file guest passport upon arrival ensuring legal compliance.
- To be aware of the Hotel occupancy and average room rate today, month to-date and performance against budget requirements.
- To be aware of the concierge desk, business center, guest relations and Loyalty Club policies and procedures to back up if requested.
- To be a salesperson and anticipate guest needs when offering a room.
- To follow country and company legal requirements and procedures.
- To maintain cash float, according to the department standard.
- To file correspondence, forms, etc on the spot to guarantee a tidy and organized desk.
- Good communication and information of previous and future shifts to be maintained through the Front Office Logbook.
- To actively participate on increasing of hotel revenue through upselling, walk-in and selling additional services
- To enforce and follow the hotel credit policy.
- To update OPERA immediately with any changes.
- To liaise with Reservations ensuring Reception is fully updated on today’s arrivals.
- To carry out all tasks on the daily check list efficiently and thoroughly.
- To handle all tasks given by Front Office Supervisor, Duty Manager or Front Office Manager
- To liaise with all departments required to assist in the efficient, pleasant and comfortable arrival, stay, departure of our guests.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all mandatory training for your department;
- Support WeCom with quarterly People, Community and Sustainability engagement events
- Share all relevant information with your line manager in 121’s
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Customer Focus
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detailv