Front End Engineer Full-time Job7 months ago - Engineering - New York City - 1K views
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic/Web Design, Visual Communication Design, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of front-end development experience.
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient with modern front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g., Sass, Grid Systems, responsive design).
- Understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some back-end knowledge.
- Experience working with agile and lean project management methods.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies gained from research and professional experience.
- Proficient in cross-browser development and testing; refining design through successive iterations.
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly.
- Keen attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy and quality of work.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.