Front Office Representative Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Phoenix - 140 views
Serve as a supportive resource for our Clinics; timely scheduling of new and current patients, enhance the patient experience, ensure patient healthcare benefits are applied correctly, answer questions and become a liaison and advocate for our patients during their recovery.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide exceptional customer service daily. The ability to multi task and prioritize multiple demands.
- Greet patients and obtain intake paperwork.
- Schedule patients, answer incoming phone calls and follow up on no show or canceled appointments.
- Responsible for insurance verifications, authorizations and visit tracking.
- Responsible for over the counter collections, data entry, medical records, scanning paperwork.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills dealing with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to act with integrity in regards to all matters of confidentiality.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Skilled and knowledgeable with health care insurance plans. PPO/HMO, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred
- One (1) year of experience working in a health care field is preferred
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
This job operates in a professional work environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and photocopiers.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to type; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position is subject to lifting objects over 25 pounds infrequently. Ability to work a flexible schedule and have past/current experience with health care insurance plans. PPO/HMO, etc.
We offer comprehensive benefits, PTO, Sick-time, Paid Holidays, 401k, CEU reimbursement w/paid time off, discount memberships and more!