Global Account Manager - Renewable Energy Full-time Job2 months ago - Customer Services - London - 28 views
The Global Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT Organization to build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. The rep is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation. The rep will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility for downstream sales and technical resources that may be geographically distributed.
Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on AWS is core to the role.
• 10+ years experience working at a technology company as the lead account and relationship manager of a large global organization.
• Experience as the primary account manager of a global federated enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
• BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
• Experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
• Strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.