Graduate Field Service Engineer- Diagnostics Full-time Job6 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Manchester - 1.4K views
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to internal and external customer needs by providing repair, installation, upgrade and preventive maintenance activity on tissue diagnostic IVD devices. These devices contain a large amount of electro-mechanical, fluidic, pneumatic, systems as well as computer hardware and software.
- Respond quickly (usually next day) to visit to repair instruments at customer site.
- Contact customers in a timely manner and schedules service efficiently.
- Communicate with manager and sales team to ensure customer needs and expectations are clearly understood and met.
- Maintain Agilent's customer service reputation by complying with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Complete administrative paperwork and computer reports promptly and accurately.
- Provide feedback to the Product Specialists, manufacturing or OEM vendors concerning performance anomalies encountered. Utilizes the complaint handling system as required.
- Document time and expenses in a timely manner as required in SAP and other means as requested by manager.
- Responsive to customer requests for service and communicate proactively before, during and after service.
- Travel: 90-100% 4-5 days per week in the field visiting customers. There will be an average of 2 to 3 days per week overnight.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an American public research, development and manufacturing company established in 1999 as a spin-off from Hewlett-Packard. The resulting IPO of Agilent stock was the largest in the history of Silicon Valley at the time.