Graphic Design & Multimedia Assistant Full-time Job2 months ago - Independent & Freelance - Keelesdale-Eglinton West - 2K views
The Graphic Design & Multi-Media Assistant is responsible for supporting the creation of still and multimedia resources.
Must be enrolled as a York student.
Previous work experience may be considered.
1. Ability to use social & digital media to effectively communicate or respond to others.
2. Ability to provide insight and suggestions to support individuals in making informed decisions.
3. Ability to meet deadlines and organize time effectively.
4. Ability to interpret and apply best practices, policies and procedures.
5. Ability to generate new ideas or recommend changes to existing programs.
6. Ability to update websites and social media platforms.
Access Full Position Posting
Participation in work study positions is restricted to undergraduate students who meet program requirements. For information about eligibility criteria and to access the application, please visit https://sfs.yorku.ca/work-study-programs.