Halifax Bank - Customer Advisor - Birmingham Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Birmingham - 141 views
Start your journey with us.
We're looking for welcoming and approachable people, who can make things more straightforward for our customers.
You'll be our customers first point of contact - a friendly face when they walk into the branch Working across several branches you'll develop new relationships, build a network to support your future career and see first-hand the impact you can have on our customers.
Day-to-day you could be:
• Greeting customers as they call or visit our branches
• Helping them with many of their day-to-day queries or to use our technology
• Supporting a number of branches within your local area
• Working with your team to make life easy for our customers. Really getting to know your them and your colleagues
• Supporting initiatives within the local community
Our branches are open at varying times Monday to Saturday (with some opening Sundays) to ensure we can support our customers when they need us. As a Customer Adviser you'll work a variety of hours across these days.
Why is Halifax the right place for you?
You'll open up a range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop within Halifax and our broader Group.
From the beginning we'll give you excellent training and all the support you need, regardless of whether you have previous finance or banking experience. You'll be able to show some of your key skills, including:
• How your friendly approach has helped to identify customer needs and exceed their expectations
• Your attention to detail, and your commitment to taking ownership are key in giving your customers extra
• That you can work independently and collaboratively in achieving the right outcome
• Demonstrating that by following processes and procedures you're able to resolve customer enquiries