Head of Operational Support Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 27 views
Working closely with the Operations Senior Leadership team, you will help to grow our Operations and Contact Centre teams across London, Southampton and Cardiff. You will support the existing teams with:
• Customer Experience: developing and maintaining process and procedure notes for all operational functions that impact the customer; actively creating and distributing necessary communications to the wider operational / contact centre teams to keep them up to date on process / product changes and customer impacts; developing and reviewing MI to identify patterns in customer interactions and feed this back to make process / product / system improvements.
• Quality Assurance: utilising metrics and key success factors to ensure customer interactions are accurate and high quality (this would be across the Customer Service, Collections and Onboarding teams); ensuring customer interactions are up to standards and working with the Quality Assurance teams to coach team members and Team Leads to increase quality.
• Data / MI: liaising with functions across the bank (Operations, Engineering, Product) to gather necessary MI needed to identify customer and service trends and report on our effectiveness as an operations function. Making data driven decisions to support strategy and future planning for all areas.
• Risk and Controls: identifying, writing and implementing risk and controls policies and processes for first line Operations.
• Accountable and capable leader with strong customer focus.
• Effective management and coaching skills, in addition to knowing both how to delegate and also understanding the details of each team and function.
• Experience and willingness to work in a 24/7 environment and to manage incidents as they arise and impact our customers.
• Ability to train managers of managers and adapt to communication styles.
• Ability to adapt to, and lead teams through rapid change.
• Ability to effectively partner with different teams on a regular basis and build effective working relations across departments.
• Ability to balance workload and schedules with multiple priorities and ad hoc escalations.
• Desired experience in Financial Services experience preferably in a scaling company of medium to large size.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options