Head of SME Collections Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Cardiff - 28 views
Reporting to the Chief Banking Officer, we are looking for a Head of SME Collections to champion the development of SME collections strategies, policies and processes, helping to deliver sustainable portfolio growth.
• Development of SME collections processes to enhance returns from cases in arrears
• Implementation and oversight of procedures to ensure compliance with government lending schemes
• Enhancement and maintenance of SME collections procedures
• Ensure proactive portfolio compliance with the UK regulatory regime.
• Build strong stakeholder relationships, both with internal and key external contacts.
• Drive operational efficiencies/effectiveness through technical design and internal teams
• Responsible for managing the SME collections agents, including scheduling (with the support of the team leaders)
• Ensure all collectors receive regular training on relevant processes and procedures
• Providing regular updates on collections performance at our monthly Credit Risk Committee, working closely with the Data Analytics team to produce key reporting
• Subject matter expert on regulations and lending standards applicable to SME Collections in the UK
• Relevant experience in a risk or credit function within an FCA regulated company, across multiple lending products
• Proven track record in the design, creation, implementation and enhancement of collections strategy across the lifecycle
• Experience working alongside or within data functions
• Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly numerate, with a relevant degree and excellent analytical skills
• Highly organised, with the ability to deliver to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities within a dynamic environment
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options