Healthcare Assistant Outpatients Full-time Job9 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - London - 2.2K views
We are looking for a motivated and committed professional Healthcare Assistant to work in our Outpatients Department.
In this role you will provide day-to-day clinical and administrative assistance to the Outpatients department , perform scheduled phlebotomy rounds in the Hospital, interact with patients and support staff and assist in the maintenance of a safe, clean and comfortable outpatient environment.
You must have the ability to promote patient centred care and establish good relationships with patients and carers.
You must have a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills and previous experience working in an outpatients department taking bloods, doing ECG’s chaperoning in clinics, simple dressings as required and assisting consultants.
In return we offer:
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers