Healthcare Assistant Full-time Job9 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Reading - 1.7K views
What we need from you:
- Essential: At least 6 months experience of basic nursing and personal care which must be within the past 12 months (or you are currently a Student Nurse)
- Appropriate verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and responsive to the working environment.
- Practical ability, prioritisation and time management.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
In addition, if you meet our criteria you may be eligible for our fast-track recruitment process. This would mean falling into one of the following categories (please identify this on your application):
- You have worked for us previously
- You are currently employed by an NHS Trust (or in the last 12 months)
- You currently employed in a healthcare setting(ie. GP surgery / Nursing Home)
All shortlisted applicants will be invited to an assessment and successful applicants will be invited back for an interview.
We are now holding HCA assessment days, so If you do not have a care certificate, you are still eligible to apply and be considered for interview depending on your result in assessment.