Home Financing Advisor - Vancouver, BC Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Vancouver - 189 views
Is this role right for you?
- You’re entrepreneurial, driven, and you love that every day is different. You’re willing to work variable hours including weekends and evenings and you’re available to meet clients at times that are convenient for them
- Whether it’s conducting mortgage seminars or building a marketing program, you enjoy business development and getting out in the community
- This role is 100% commission, which puts your future in your own hands
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if:
- You have strong sales management experience and have the ability to market yourself, the mortgage business, and Scotiabank effectively
- You’re a relationship builder who is focused on providing a great client experience and growing relationships with existing Bank customers
- You maintain current knowledge of mortgage lending policies and procedures, and understand the real estate market/property values/sales trends/competitor programs to be able to respond appropriately to business requirements
- You have 3 to 5 years of industry-related experience and a deep understanding of your local market
- You possess and maintain a driver’s license and have access to personal transportation
What’s in it for you?
- Home Financing Solutions has a boutique feel where you’ll own your market and be fully supported by our Sales Leaders.
- You’ll be given the tools you need to help your clients with the advice necessary for them to realize their home ownership goals.
- You’ll have access to an industry-leading suite of mortgage products, including our iconic STEP product. You’ll be able to offer solutions for rental property financing, purchase-plus improvements, and customers who are business-for-self, high-net worth, or new to Canada.
- Our underwriting model is very different, which means you’ll get to partner with a dedicated Home Financing Lending Manager who will provide one-touch service for underwriting, condition fulfillment, and deal escalation. Our model is efficient, fast, and rooted in common sense lending principles.
- Unique lead generation programs, marketing and social selling programs, Salesforce CRM and COI loyalty program paid for and supported by the Bank.
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: for every future, we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of approximately 100,000 employees and assets of approximately $1.2 trillion .