Human Resources Specialist, GS-0201-11/12, Census-MP-CG Full-time Job7 months ago - Human Resources - Suitland-Silver Hill - 767 views
This vacancy is for multiple Human Resources Specialist positions within the Staffing and Consulting Services and Executive Resources Branch. We are conveniently located near the Suitland Metro Station (Green Line), Suitland, Maryland.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Human Resources Specialist, GS-0201-11/12, FPL-12 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Prepare job analyses and assessment tools, draft vacancy announcements, determine qualifications, generate referral lists, set pay, and initiate personnel actions.
- Research federal human resources regulations, procedures, policies/practices to ensure compliance and completion of various hiring transactions using alternative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Advise management on recruitment strategies, sources, special programs, relocation, and retention incentive programs.
- Utilize automated systems such as Hiring Management, HR Connect, or Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF), to research, complete, and track staffing work.
Job family (Series)
0201 Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Specialists
- Specialists, Human Resources
Conditions of Employment
- U.S. citizen.
- Suitable for Federal employment.
- Registered for Selective Service, if applicable. (www.sss.gov)
- You may be required to complete a financial disclosure (OGE-450).
- Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the announcement closing date.