Inbound Customer Service Representative Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Glasgow - 24 views
· Manage inbound customer calls relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
· Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
· Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
· Take ownership of personal development and training through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
· Contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
· Good communication - oral and written
· Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
· A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
· Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
· Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· 5 weeks fully paid training
· Great rates of pay
· Potential for extension or a permanent position
· The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together were building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.