Inbound Customer Service Full-time Job2 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Redditch - 2.2K views
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- To receive customer enquiries by telephone and successfully convert these into firm bookings.
- To maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
- To record accurately vehicle information, refer to service histories and effectively follow-up and prospect customers to secure repeat and incremental business.
- To enhance the reputation of the client at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available by professional presentation and demonstration.
- Professionally sell additional products, services and repair work as appropriate to customers' needs.
- Promote and prospect the business as directed with confidence and commitment.
- Seek to obtain referrals for other car owners in customers' families and among friends and associates.
- Advise customers of precise and where appropriate, estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken. Advise on predicted completion times and collection arrangements.
- Ensure proper qualification and total understanding of customer needs and requirements.
As a person you will need the following:
- Previous customer service experience
- Smart and well presented in appearance and personal hygiene.
- Ability to communicate clearly and unambiguously with customers, members of the public and other staff members and record all such interaction accurately.
- Ability to access and pass information to other staff and to log onto paperwork and working documents.
- Current knowledge of manufacturer's warranty procedures and documentation.
- Ability to calm and manage distressed and otherwise difficult customers in an effective manner.
- Ability to sell incremental products and assess further sales opportunities.
- Competency in numeracy and literacy.
- Training in dealership computer systems and workshop loading systems.
Founded in 2003, Workforce now has 8 recruitment branches, with over 100 staff and is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent, productive workers to over 700 local businesses from SMEs to PLCs covering a wide spectrum of roles from manual handling right up to C-Suite level.