Infrastructure Technician Apprentice Full-time Job9 months ago - Public Service - Bristol - 1K views
Duties & Responsibilities - Part of the Desktop Support
- Learn how to provide technical support; through the answering of support queries via phone or email communications
- Help and learn how to efficiently support users remotely
- Become able to maintain a high degree of customer service for all ongoing support queries; whilst adhering to all service management principles
- Become proficient and able to take ownership of users problems ad to be pro-active when dealing with issues.
- Aim to log all calls onto the companies in-house logging system
- Assist in the response to queries from clients, and aim to help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Maintain a log of any hardware or software problems that have been detected.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To notify the relevant staff to arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in-house
Duties & Responsibilities - Within the Workshop
Assist with the diagnosing and repairing of faults with IT equipment
Helping to install Windows 10 on new equipment with the default companies applications
Assist with the repair any damaged IT equipment
Ensuring a record is kept of all parts used to ensure a correct billing; whilst creating an asset register on the companies system for all PC's
Help to keep customers updated with the progress of repairs
Maintain a tidy and safe workshop
If you are an individual looking for a rewarding and challenging post where you can impress the organisation with a can-do attitude, then our client is keen to hear from applicants who've applied!
We specialise in supporting employers with managing both the apprenticeship levy and Government funded support in automotive, IT, business, retail, food manufacturing, hospitality, care and management.
We are focused on the experience of our learners and providing real career opportunities for young people and adults.
Our team is passionate about developing employer partnerships using apprenticeship training and we work closely with a number of employers, schools and colleges to deliver effective and innovative apprenticeship programmes.
Remit works closely with industry bodies and employers to ensure training is relevant, effective and provides a high return on investment.
Training delivery is tailored to suit the needs of every learner and the employer.