IT Computer Technician Full-time Job9 months ago - Engineering - Macclesfield - 1.9K views
What we look for
- Passion for IT and Tech
- Digital Advocates
This apprentice IT Technician role is a new and exciting opportunity to work at one of the only Apple repair companies within the Macclesfield area. Tecnikk Computers have been established for 11 years and offer a variety of services including PC/laptop refurbishment, component fixes, and Apple resolutions.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their small IT team. If you’re interested in duties such as offering 1st line support, repairing and maintaining computer systems and networking, this role could be a great match for you!
Employer Website: http://www.tecnikk.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Providing customer service to clients over the phone and face to face
- Using a ticketing system and keeping up to date notes
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing devices
- Monitoring and analyzing stock levels within the company shop
- Working to company health and safety procedures
- Occasional customer site visits accompanied by a mentor
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in their own abilities
- Happy to be customer service oriented
- Quick learner
- Able to use their own initiative
- Keen interest in tech and computers
- A minimum criteria of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English applies for this role.
We are dedicated, digital experts who are passionate about making a recognised social impact. Regardless of race, gender, location and economic status, our innovative approach to technical training is bringing a host of opportunities to those who may have previously considered a career in tech to be out of reach.