IT Support & Service Desk Analyst Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Warrington - 136 views
Ricoh UK is looking to recruit additional IT Service Desk Analysts into our team at our Warrington office. We are looking for analysts to provide a single point of contact for the IT Service Desk; providing first line diagnosis, resolution and functional escalation of incidents and service requests on the client Service Desk.
What You Will Be Doing...
• Provide first line logging, diagnosis and resolution of incidents and service requests that enter the service desk via phone call, email or our client’s online portal to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered
• Own tickets and provide functional escalation to Ricoh, the customer and 3rd party supplier resolver groups so that service level agreements can be met on a monthly basis
• Provide end to end incident and service request management to ensure customers are kept updated on the progress of their tickets
• Classification and prioritisation of calls in-line with Incident and Service Request Management processes to allow for trending and reporting to drive management information to improve the service Ricoh offer
• Work in conjunction to company policies, procedures and standards so that behaviours and working practices are in line with the Ricoh way
• Maintain understanding of applicable technologies in use by the customer to contribute to a higher level of first-time fix rates
• Proactively update knowledge articles so that the service desk can deliver a standardised and repeatable service to customers
• Engage in "shift left" activities with technical teams to allow more incidents to be resolved at first line cutting down disruption to users and enhancing customer satisfaction
You will ideally have...
• Passion for customer service, IT Support & troubleshooting
• Some technical support skills in supporting applications such as Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Exchange, Lotus Notes, Citrix, Mobile Devices and Microsoft operation systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relationships with customers
• Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
Positioned as No. 26 in the 2020 UK's top 100 resellers by revenue, positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services and having been added to the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program as gold status member we are on an exciting journey and we are looking for new talent to grow with us.