Junior Graphic Designer Full-time Job7 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Moncton - 1.7K views
- Develop and execute creative concepts through digital and print marketing/communications materials including templates, forms, brochures, booklets, envelopes, business cards & more.
- Design and create presentations and materials for multiple teams turning their complex, technical information into simple, effective presentations (interactive PowerPoint presentations with charts, graphs, timelines & diagrams)
- Maintain brand guidelines; contribute to the management of corporate brand strategy by consistently adhering to brand, style, voice, tone, and design guidelines.
- Properly prepare files for print and electronic media; and effectively work with in-house and external print function to complete design projects.
- Research digital/print production advertising trends and techniques.
- Support coordinating & tracking of production requests and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Support analyzing information and collaborating with internal stakeholders, Marketing, and Communications team members on assigned projects.
- Support proofing content and ensuring quality assurance of design pieces before they are shared with clients
Education: College diploma in graphic design
Work Experience: Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in designing digital & print projects, ideally within a corporate environment or through work with corporate clients.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a strong team, and is comfortable working independently as part of a geographically-dispersed team.
- Can contribute creative solutions in a deadline-driven and goal-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to achieve thoroughness & accuracy when proofing documents
- Are process-oriented with a proven ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibility by being open to last-minute, unplanned requests
- Ability to accept client feedback and work graciously under pressure
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours from time to time.
- Proficient in designing with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite using InDesign & Acrobat (Photoshop & Illustrator are considered assets)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite (especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
Medavie Blue Cross is a leading member of the Canadian Association of Blue Cross plans that collectively provide coverage to over seven million Canadians. As a not-for-profit organization, we provide health, dental, travel, life and disability benefits to individuals and organizations, and administer various government-sponsored health programs. Our shareholders are the employees, clients and communities we serve. We channel an annual social dividend to the Medavie Health Foundation as part of our commitment to helping Canadians live their best lives, both mentally and physically