Junior Server (Fine Dining Restaurant) Summer 2020 Full-time Job4 months ago - Tourism & Restaurants - Oshawa - 1K views
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Demonstrate professional and positive image to guests and colleagues at all times, including maintaining a high standard of professional appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience both in the restaurant and banquet areas.
- Assist in the setup and break down of banquet event setups
- Efficiently complete prep and side work to enable focused guest care and maintain an orderly, clean station during banquet events
- Following all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Spirit Ridge colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're More Than Welcome.
- Previous experience working in the food service industry an asset.
- Must have current, or be willing to obtain before start, Serving It Right certification.
- Must be able and willing to stand for 8-10 hours each shift. The position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds and pushing food carts up to 100 pounds.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, with shifts including weekends, holidays and evenings