Junior Visual Merchandiser Full-time Job9 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 132 views
The Luxury Closet is a company born in Dubai, the heart of luxury in the Arabian peninsula, where we are redefining the world of luxury. We seek to challenge the norms, and build a company that inspires the smart modern day luxury consumer. In Dubai, we have learnt to dream big, think far, and do what no one thought possible. The Luxury Closet embodies these ideals, and aims to build an iconic brand and company that will connect luxury connoisseurs, and change the future of luxury shopping.
Our mission is to be the leading marketplace for luxury shoppers in the GCC region. We will build a destination that has world class customer experience, differentiated technology and operational performance, and exceptional reach into the closets of the region. We were ranked as the Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring in 2016 and Top 4 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine, however, we care less for accolades, than our NPS.
Some facts about The Luxury Closet
- TLC has raised $18m till date across 3 funding rounds
- TLC focuses on resale of perfect condition items from high end brands like LV, Hermes, Rolex from sellers across Middle East, which globally has the highest per capita spend on luxury.
- Founded in 2012, it has expanded rapidly and delivered robust growth. TLC direct-to-consumer sales in MENA represent 60% of revenues and overwhelmingly extends to 40% from Asia to The USA.
- Resale has proved to be a Resilient and High growth Business Model, with TLC’s sales growing nearly 100% YOY
- TLC was ranked as Top 100 startups in Arab World by World Economic Forum https://widgets.weforum.org/arabstartups/
About the role
The Luxury Closet is in search for a Junior Visual Merchandiser, who is motivated to turn the vision into reality and will give 190% to Make It Happen.
What do we offer?
- A young, dynamic and forward thinking environment
- Fast paced and very short decision times for changes
- A canvas for you to truly excel
- 99% of uptime on sunshine
In a nutshell
The Luxury Closet is looking for an experienced Junior Visual Merchandiser with the overall objective of improving catalogue relevancy and personalization with key metric as product views per session.
Responsibilities in more detail:
- Assist tech team in coming up with the right attributes for products, that will allow products to be curated downstream
- Work with technology team to ensure all products that are listed online have relevant attributes, and data tables are organized.
- Identify shipping preferences for buyer personas
- Lead product curation for each buyer persona
- Ensure products are tagged for each of the collections
- Measure impact of curated items, and iterate to increase conversion rates
- Work closely with the technology team on personalizing and improving accuracy of catalogue ranking.
- Measure conversion of key catalogue pages, and manage product boasting to hit conversion rate targets
- 1-3 years of proven work experience in merchandising or sales.
- Work experience in the fashion industry (luxury brand).
- Quantitative Educational Background (Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Startup experience a plus