Labour Camp Coordinator - RAK Full-time Job2 months ago - Security & Safety - Ras Al Khaimah City - 1.4K views
- Ensure the camp facilities, cabins, canteen, kitchens and laundry are in good working order and organized at all times.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the health, environmental, security and camp a safe, healthy and organized place to live.
- Uilize networking, influence negotiation skills and technical knowledge to help assure compliance with Project Camp operation requirements.
- Meet strong camp improvement timeline commitments without compromising the core principles that the project is based on.
- Demonstrates a strong leadership commitment through the support of tangible contractor camp operation practices that will be utilized during the construction phase of the project.
- Assures compliance, operation procedures and reporting requirements
- Works closely with Contractor, Project personnel.
- Makes recommendations to acquire and maintain all appropriate equipment for the safe camp operations.
- Advises on camp environmental, safety, security, and health matters
OnePoint is an organization specialized in identifying, sourcing and successful placement of one of the most important asset in any organization. We endeavor to identify suitable professionals, both locally and internationally to fill all verticals (Junior, middle and senior management) positions including, skilled and unskilled positions for almost all functional areas catering to a broad spectrum of industries.