Lending Copywriter Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 33 views
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to plan, write, edit and manage content in order to inform and educate the intermediary channels. You'll be working across traditional and digital channels including customer correspondence, email marketing and social media marketing.
Your responsibilities will include...
• Producing copy for non-discretionary business critical communications
• Leading content creating, managing briefs from the communication team and from key stakeholders
• Working closely with the lending marketing team to develop and manage content plans
• Reviewing and implementing consistency of tone of voice for all broker correspondence
• Working to short deadlines without compromising on quality in order to deliver copy for product promotional and business operation campaigns targeted at mortgage intermediaries
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience of between £26,500 - £31,500 and a competitive benefits package including:
• Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 15%
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
• Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
• Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
• Additional benefits such as, cycle purchase scheme, season ticket Loan, holiday purchase/sell schemes, employee perk portals and save as you earn scheme.
• Prioritising your well-being!
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
• Previous creative copywriting experience in a commercial environment across all marketing channels
• Previous experience undertaking editorial activities and demonstrating meticulous sub-editing
• Strong knowledge of best practice techniques regarding copywriting
• Degree level qualification in English/Journalism or equivalent