The core purpose of the role is to support our customer journeys and provide the highest level of service through a breadth of decision making across multiple brands/channels/products, driving a simpler, more efficient and flexible operating model for our customers and business partners.
• Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued and want to do business with us
• Confidently use expertise to hold efficient and effective conversations with customers, supporting them with their stated and unstated needs and helping them to choose the best way to bank with us
• Carry out a range of demanding service duties, ensuring that the requests are completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
• Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development.
• Provide reactive support for inbound customers queries – ensuring that work is completed accurately and adheres to specified processes and procedures
• Embrace change, new technology and identify improvements to ways of working.
• Ability to embrace ‘in the moment’ coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
• Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Qualification & Experience:
• You will undertake an assessment process as part of the selection.
• Successful candidates will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.
• Where colleagues cannot provide evidence of GCSE A* to C Maths & English or equivalent, they will be required to study for and pass Functional Skills Maths & English. Full support is provided by the training provider.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together were building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.