Manager - Azure Architect Full-time Job9 months ago - Banking - Dubai - 1K views
Manager – Azure Architect
We at Publicis Sapient are looking for Manager – Azure Architect, where you will be responsible for Azure infrastructure, technical customer engagements, providing subject matter expertise including: architectural design sessions and implementation of projects. This is a client facing role, responsible for overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Data Platform
- Should have deep technical knowledge in architecture specifically catered around the Microsoft Data Platform
- Delivery of IT solutions in cloud, hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of IT architecture, automation, Disaster Recovery / High Availability for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, IDaaS, CaaS.
- Design specifications and Azure reference architectures
Your Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with Azure Cloud Platform
- The potential candidate should have experience in client facing roles
- Hands-on working experience of Amazon Web Services and Azure.
- Experience in Azure Public Cloud and Private Cloud setup (Virtualization VMware, OpenShift, Azure Stack) specifically in the below areas:
- Excellent knowledge of virtualisation platforms, storage technologies and networking.
- Experience migrating workloads from multi-site environments to Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI).
- Expert knowledge of HCI technologies such as VxRail and Nutanix
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) accreditation (desirable)
- Cisco Networking (CCNA) or Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- VMware vSphere
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or higher
- SAN and NAS storage technologies
- IT Automation and Scripting
- Should have experience in Azure Architecture and Cloud Automation Terraform/ARM templates
- Extensive experience in developing and automating deployment tools
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers
- Hands on experience of AWS/AZURE to create a network subnets, launch instances, create load balancer in a Production Environment
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
Benefits of Working Here:
- 22 days paid holiday
- Complimentary gym access
- Free medical insurance and supplemented medical insurance cover for family
- Complimentary return flight to your home country (if outside Dubai)