Manager, Configuration Management Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Bristol - 24 views
This is an exciting new role as part of our new Data Platforms & Analytics function. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will support the team to manage, improve and drive the utilisation of our data platforms and the data that is extracted from within them. Supporting to provide the business with key customer data will help us to drive improvement of customer engagement and satisfaction in TSB.
• Support the strategy and road map of delivering infrastructure and configuration management across various risk and data platforms that the team currently manage.
• Support the design, including architecture, build and implementation of new core data platforms. (Large scale data platforms)
• Support Technical delivery of project led changes.
• Support the performance and reliability of the platforms, seeking to improve and drive efficiency whilst maintaining reliability
• Provide advice on the infrastructure build and service improvements for applications within data platforms advising the TSB functions of the appropriate tools and mechanisms to drive future data analytics
• Build and develop strong stakeholder relationships with the functions that the team support
• Continually scan the external environment to understand the use and importance of new technologies appropriate to data platforms and data extraction
Skills / Experience
• A strong background in Infrastructure delivery and excellent communication skills
• Experience in Service Operations, ITIL certification preferred.
• Understanding of ServiceNow and Dynatrace
• Knowledge in Information security standards
• Certification in cloud tech (AWS, Azure) will be an added benefit
• Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade both internal/ external stakeholders
• Drives culture that encourages integrity, honesty and mutual respect.