Manager, Customer Service Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Dieppe - 215 views
Then the position of Customer Service Manager may be right for you!
As a Customer Service Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting and helping transaction service employees make a positive impact in people’s lives while also enabling your team to grow professionally. You'll play a leadership role by helping the Branch Manager make sure your branch in Dieppe functions smoothly and by listening to and coaching your employees day-to-day.
This position reports to a Branch Manager.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Guide and coach the team of representatives in identifying clients' financial needs
- Make sure the team promotes the Bank's products and services and refers clients to the right resources.
- Support your team of representatives in achieving their objectives. Guide them and provide advice on work methods and service/business development techniques after setting and following up on performance objectives and business development referrals
- See that the branch's operational activities are carried out efficiently
- Build loyalty by maintaining close relationship with clients and offering them quality service
- Do your part to increase transaction revenues, share of wallet, and client acquisition and retention by soundly managing the branch's expenses and transaction services.
- Ensure compliance with security standards and procedures in effect
- Manage complaints concerning transaction and retail banking services, in particular by handling and documenting complaints received at the branch to make sure their resolution improves client satisfaction.
- Develop an action plan with the Branch Manager, ensure its implementation, and circulate the results of the Client Experience Metrics survey.
- Explain to your team the rules for client segmentation, referrals, transaction execution, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch operating procedures, and make sure they are followed.
- Work with your team and other units to complete various mandates, analyses and special projects, or supervise such activities
- The incumbent must be able to identify risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking sector activities
- You will be managing 6 employees.
Depending on your academic background and the position level, at least one to six years of experience in:
- Personnel management and coaching
- Business development and customer service
- College diploma and four to six years of experience, depending on position level
- University certificate in a related field and three to six years of experience, depending on position level
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and one to six years of experience, depending on position level
- Knowledge of financial products and services, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Ready to make a difference within a team? To have a positive impact? Submit your application!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
We promote a collaborative working environment where it is possible to develop professionally. This is undoubtedly what allows