- Play a key role in informing clients of general financial solutions available among different investment and credit banking solutions
- Engage in conversations with customers, asking sound financial questions, and creating positive experiences to retain customers and deepen relationships
- Increase clients' financial confidence by providing personalized financial advice, responding to their questions and concerns, and escalating issues to team members or partners as appropriate, while ensuring accuracy of information and the protection of privacy
- Act as a point of contact for frontline staff to manage client issues
- Ensure a professional attitude in common areas, in accordance with regulatory and marketing guidelines
- Work closely with current and prospective clients to provide financial reviews, discuss portfolio updates and suggest other tailored solutions based on their financial goals
- Keep abreast of emerging issues and evolving banking industry regulations and code of conduct, and participate in process improvement opportunities to protect the interests of the organization
- Attempt to meet and improve service level agreements and performance targets
- Ensure that documents are prepared in accordance with relevant regulations and in a way that correctly represents the intentions of the company
- Work in a team, contribute to the maintenance of a positive and diverse work environment, willingly help and mentor others in the performance of their tasks, and deal effectively with communication problems.
- High school diploma and more than one year of relevant experience
- Successful completion of IFIC course or Canadian Securities Course (CCVM)
- Obtaining the Certificate in Financial Services Consulting (CCSF), if hired
- Post-secondary or undergraduate degree in a related field an asset
- In-depth knowledge of advanced investment and credit processes and banking concepts and solutions to provide personalized advice to clients in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in computer tools, such as MS Office suite and Internet application
- Tactile communicator able to convey ideas and customer information in a concise and logical manner
- Autonomous initiator with a very good sense of organization and strong skills in planning and time management
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities in which we live and operate. If you have any special needs for the recruitment or interview process (eg material in an alternate format and accessible meeting rooms), please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
- Canadian Retail, including TD Canada Trust, TD Auto Finance Canada, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance;
- U.S. Retail, including TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance U.S., and an investment in TD Ameritrade; and
- Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities.