Market Access Manager - Gulf Full-time Job4 months ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 135 views
The Gulf Market Access Manager will play a major role in the brand team to achieve an optimum access and price for AbbVie portfolio in Gulf countries
- Work cross functionally with the brand team to establish and drive the Market access strategy and ensure the alignment with affiliate’s objectives.
- Work closely with regulatory, medical and government affairs to build the Integrated Access Strategy (IAS) for the key brands.
- Work closely with Market Access stakeholders (MAS) to understand their needs and to reach an aligned perspective.
- Analyze the Gulf Market reimbursement structure and dynamics and identify the opportunities that maximize treatment access to all patient segments.
- Drive procurement and reimbursement environment shaping initiatives
- Define brand Value Propositions by consolidating Core Value Dossiers and localized comprehensive value position tools that supports negotiation process for access and optimal prices.
- Strong alignment with Region, Area and Global Market Access Team throughout brands cycles.
- Timely updated with brand development and new updates that supports brand’s market access strategy.
- Drive the strategic pricing initiatives within the brand team and pricing scenarios during the Long-Range Plan (LRP) and planning cycles.
- Effective management of operational pricing across Gulf countries.
- Supports Key Account Managers (KAMs) throughout tenders’ negotiations and provide economic models that facilitate authorities’ decisions.
- Ability to interpret scientific and pharmaco-economic data to assess its relevance to stakeholders and build into value messages
- Pricing capabilities which will support to Drive right pricing strategies
- Ability to analyze complex models and scientific data and draw out key messages
- Ability to think strategically to understand how to position a value-story in the context of brand and affiliate strategy
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to effectively interface with customers to deliver value messages and gather insights
- Ability to lead/manage cross-functional projects in order to develop value propositions
- Ability to communicate effectively, with good presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with other MA functions and brand teams to collect and share insights to support the development of value propositions
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Master’s degree in business administration or health economics
- 3 years as a minimum experience in Market Access of pharmaceutical industry in GCC
- Preferred: Market access experience in specialty care or Oncology.
AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories.Together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pharmacyclics, AbbVie employs more than 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.