Market Analyst - Corporate Performance Full-time Job7 months ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 144 views
As Market Analyst - Corporate Performance, you carry out analyzes aimed at supporting Desjardins Enterprises' anchoring in the economic fabric of communities.
Thanks to the data, you have a detailed understanding of the dynamism of the various sectors of economic activity as well as regional particularities. You analyze the research results and identify the findings and implications for Desjardins Business. You are also responsible for identifying potential solutions and making recommendations.
More specifically, you produce various reports and identify opportunities to contribute to business development and the evolution of the activities of the Business Sector.
You act as a content expert with colleagues in the Business Sector in the use and interpretation of market data. You follow up on analysis tools and provide user support.
- Analyze information (mainly quantitative), develop and propose recommendations and write reports and market analyzes
- Develop analysis tools and make them evolve
- Diagnose the issues, challenges and problems to be solved in your field of activity
- Participate in the development of objectives and action plans
- Place of work: Montreal or Lévis
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, administration or engineering
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience in a consulting firm (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of relevant education and experience could be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools: Excel / PowerPoint, think-cell, Tableau, R or Python (an asset)
- Proficient in advanced English
Desjardins transversal skills
Cooperate, Be customer-oriented, Be action-oriented, Stimulate innovation