Mechanical Engineer Full-time Job6 months ago - Engineering - London - 72 views
Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer sought by owner, operator and developer of fast response assets. The successful Engineer will join at a time of fast-growth and inherit a pipeline of challenging projects to take right through to energisation.
The ideal mechanical design engineer will come from a thermal power background and will have been involved with one or more of the following technologies; Open-Cycle Gas Turbines, (OCGT or CCGT’s), Combined Heat and Power Schemes (CHP), District Heating or HRSG. The successful candidate will review contractor’s designs, contribute to development of technical specifications, support / lead project engineering and can expect involvement from feasibility through to commissioning across a broad portfolio of assets including; Battery Energy Storage, Peaking Plants and Renewables.
- Review of contractor’s designs
- Contribution to the development of technical specifications
- Project engineering, including review of calculations, project co-ordination
- Taking the project from feasibility, concept design, design review, through to commissioning, testing and acceptance
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, or Energy Engineering.
- 5+ years post graduate experience in relevant fields
- Ability to write technical and tender specifications
- Designing and / or specifying industrial scale mechanical plant rooms
- Knowledge of gas reciprocating engines and / Gas NTS connections / Industrial Emissions
The successful Mechanical Engineer will be given the opportunity to work for a leading developer, joining at the optimum period of accelerated growth and given the autonomy to support / lead the design of industrial scale mechanical plant rooms, CHP schemes, gas peaking plants and battery energy storage facilities.
Please share your CV with Mint selection for immediate review.