Med Office Receptionist - PRN Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Sanford - 137 views
1. Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
2. Answer office phones, make appointments, confirm appointments.
3. Check-in patients and collect accurate patient demographics, enter data into electronic system and verify insurance eligibility.
4. Check-out patients and assist them with referral processing and scheduling process
5. Collect co-pay, post patient payments.
6. Charge entry and patient balance processing.
7. Work daily reports as set by practice manager
8. Balance daily batches
9. Perform day end processes as set by office protocol
Medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice.
Proof of High school diploma/GED required within 30 days of hire.
Completion of a medical office assistant program preferred.
Prefer healthcare management/administration certification or 2 years’ office experience.