Member Experience Consultant Full-time Job5 months ago - Banking - Santa Fe - 67 views
Member Experience Consultant
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Member Experience Consultant to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance excellence.
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a Member Experience Consultant position, located at our DeVargas Branch. The primary role of this position is to assist Del Norte Credit Union in living out its mission of improving lives as a financial cooperative by possessing a passionate devotion to providing outstanding and empathetic service to Del Norte Credit Union members and fellow team mates. Exemplify Del Norteno Pride to live with character, feel with empathy, and act with passion; a key component of this is to identify the financial needs of the member and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assist members with financial services through a consultative approach to determine the most value-added products and/or services to meet individual member needs. This includes opening and closing accounts, answering questions about products and services, and problem resolution.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the applicable core system, including loan and deposit platforms.
- Support the greeter’s desk to establish rapport with guests/members and direct to appropriate area.
- Provide universal dual support to both the teller and new account operations of the branch.
- Work effectively in a team environment contributing to the success of the branch and organization.
- Two years of direct member contact experience in providing financial products and services; six months teller experience and familiarity with platform operations.
- A high school education or GED.
- Provide excellent and knowledgeable service to our members, both internal and external by adhering to our core values.
- Must have good communication and PC skills.
- Successful job performance involves meeting and/or exceeding team-building, interpersonal, relationship building, and technical skills outlined in other duties and responsibilities.