MMS Assistant Full-time Job4 months ago - Banking - Milton - 220 views
The TD Canada Trust Mobile Mortgage Specialist (MMS) sales team is a national retail banking channel responsible for acquisition of new mortgage and Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) business. Our mandate is to deliver new customers to the bank and to contribute to the volume, profits and market share of TD Canada Trust's Real Estate Secured Lending. The team is currently comprised of over 700 sales specialists, management and support staff.
Mobile Mortgage Specialists are responsible for bringing new banking customers to the TD Canada Trust branch network using the mortgage as the delivery vehicle. They operate on an entirely mobile platform from a home office base, to develop mortgage and home equity line of credit referrals from realtors, builders, financial planners and other centres of influence.
The MMS Assistant provides day to day administrative support for their associated Specialist, contributing to the success of the Specialist and the MMS channel by allowing the Specialist to focus on sales and business development activities.
As an Assistant for a Mobile Mortgage Specialist, the successful candidate will: provide extensive support to the Mobile Mortgage Specialist in all areas of credit administration, including:
1. Application processing and submission in accordance with channel specific policy and process
2. Obtain/compile all the supporting documentation required for completing credit requests
3. Partner with administrative support groups to facilitate the end to end credit decision process
Additionally, the MMS Assistant will:
- Understand and apply bank and business channel operating policies and procedures, and ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer and partner transactions
- Process assigned work volumes in an accurate and efficient manner, supporting the Specialist’s and business’s timeline commitments
- Maintain good relationships with partner groups and team including responding to questions and concerns
NOTE: The position is casual part-time, and reports to the Manager, MMS Assistants. Day-to-day work volumes are received directly from the associated Mobile Mortgage Specialist. The MMS Assistant works from a home office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have mortgage/credit lending experience
- Have superior computer / technology skills
- Have superior proficiency with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills, and be able to meet/exceed timelines and SLA expectations from a
- customer as well as business-partner perspective
- Demonstrate high-level accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, leveraging strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be willing to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends
- Be bilingual English/French