Mobile Mortgage Specialist, Candiac Full-time Job7 months ago - Financial Services - Candiac - 1.2K views
Are you looking for a stimulating business development job with one of Canada's most powerful financial institutions? P>
At TD, we are looking to expand our team of mobile mortgage specialists and We are therefore looking for competent sales professionals ready to join our dynamic team.
- Do you have an excellent sales background?
- Are you known for your ability to build and maintain relationships with clients?
- Do you have a spirit of initiative as well as a proactive and strategic approach in order to build up a clientele?
If so, our mobile mortgage specialist job posting represents a unique opportunity for you to achieve your professional goals and organize your work schedule to maintain the balance that suits you. As part of your development efforts with the team of mortgage specialists, you will be called upon to target brokers, builders, financial planners and other centers of influence that can generate referrals.
You will receive sales-oriented training that will strengthen your sales skills and credit knowledge. Our comprehensive training will make it easier for you to integrate into TD's employee-centric corporate culture and your new team.
Your sales manager cares about your success and will work closely with you, including making joint sales calls and hosting monthly coaching sessions. You will work using a sales management system designed specifically to support your success through our sales channel.
The position in question will promote your success by providing you with… P>
- a competitive commission program with unlimited earning potential and many benefits;
- exceptional sales and business management programs to support your efforts; <
- all the tools you need for your home office, including a laptop, email address, and network access, plus a monthly allowance for using your phone;
- the opportunity to advance your career within a successful multinational;
- the ability to grow your own business with the TD brand, the best in Canada
Who are we looking for?
- A highly motivated candidate with a sense of initiative and exceptional sales skills
- An independent and autonomous professional with a penchant for establishing new business relationships in an ever-changing competitive market
- Someone with excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, networking and customer relationship management skills
- Preferably, a candidate familiar with retail banking services or the credit approval process
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Canadian Retail, including TD Canada Trust, TD Auto Finance Canada, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance;
- U.S. Retail, including TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance U.S., and an investment in TD Ameritrade; and
- Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities.