Mortgage Branch Manager - Non-producing Full-time Job9 months ago - Banking - Atlanta - 107 views
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
We have an immediate opening for a Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing. This individual is responsible for coaching, directing, and managing the sales activities of a branch of residential Home Mortgage Consultants (at a minimum of 12 direct reports) and activities of branch support team members, ensuring compliance, control and risk management, managing the branch pipeline, influencing positive market share growth, and providing a high level of customer service. Also responsible for overseeing the branch’s production of high quality loans that meet Wells Fargo Home Mortgage guidelines by building relationships within the Wells Fargo community and with realtors, builders, financial planners, bank stores, past customers, and other nontraditional sources while providing excellent customer service by executing on our go to market strategy. Strong sales and organizational skills are essential. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Additional duties include:
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
- Develop understanding of federal and state home lending regulations and provide guidance and direction to branch team to ensure compliance, and management of non-delivery fees, penalties or fines.
- Manage overall branch loan origination activities through the management of branch pipeline by adhering to workflow (Simple Path) process and using internal tools and reporting to ensure origination, processing, underwriting and closing timelines are in line with communications and commitments to customers.
- Manage customer loyalty/disloyalty performance levels to include; ensuring timely and proactive customer communication, regular customer contact and/or inspection calls to customer, providing team with escalation and remediation process support.
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
- Inform prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility and credibility for WFHM in the marketplace
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 3+ years of sales experience, mortgage industry experience, or a combination of both
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Mortgage industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of sales prospecting and generating referrals
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English