Mortgage Investor Sales Analyst Full-time Job1 year ago - Banking - Atlanta - 226 views
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is seeking a Mortgage Investor Sales Analyst to join our winning team. This is an exciting opportunity to make an immediate impact on the growth and success of our business. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, have superb customer service skills, able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented and have a strong ability to multitask.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Responsible for monitoring Post Closing TASK Q to assist post closers with clearing suspensions from the investor pertaining to credit assets and liabilities
- Responsible for providing documentation and/or rebuttals to investors
- Responsible for logging in all Underwriting deficiencies to the QC reporting program (AQAI) in order to provide feedback to management on any trends found during the audits that could identify additional training needs
- Responsible for maintaining spreadsheets in order to provide feedback to management on any trends found during the audits that could identify additional training needs
- Minimum of 3 years of mortgage experience (processing)
- Adept in complex income analysis and appraisal and title review
- Proficient with DU
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Government experience is a plus
- Prior wholesale experience is a plus
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation