Mortgage Specialist Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - New Westminster - 126 views
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships with both internal and external partners is crucial to your success, particularly within the community and realtors’ offices. Further, you build client loyalty through your keen desire to provide exceptional and personalized service, while your proven motivation and entrepreneurial sales style allows you to drive the business results you desire.
What will you do?
- Cultivate local business opportunities and seek out new customers through relationship building within the community and your centres of influence
- Develop a loyal client base by providing exceptional mortgage advice and financial solutions
- Successfully drive your personal sales results, while collaborating with RBC partners to anchor external business
- Take the initiative to provide advice and solutions to clients, meeting their individual needs
- Remain mobile to be accessible and accommodate clients’ preferences
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years of proven sales success, ideally in financial services or real estate
- A solid network in your community, resulting in referrals, new clients and increased business
- Proven ability to build trust and maintain long-term client relationships
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with internal partners
- Self-starter who works independently and seeks out answers
- Previous experience as a mortgage lender
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage origination business and home financing products
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, unlimited commission pay, and pension options
- World-class training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
How we do business is as important to us as the business we do. Whether youre helping our clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, youll be a part of a culture of employee engagement that makes RBC a great place to work.
We are proud to consistently be named one of Canadas Best Workplaces and Top 100 Employers, and to be recognized as one of the Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital. Explore our current opportunities and learn more about what its like working with us.