Multi-Skilled Junior Engineer (Resident/Static) Full-time Job3 months ago - Engineering - London - 46 views
We currently have a vacancy for static Junior Engineer who will be responsible for the PPM and reactive maintenance of all mechanical and electrical systems within a prime luxury site in the Mayfair area. The works will be carried out on a luxury residential contract.
The role will entail undertaking a number of PPM and reactive maintenance tasks, alongside the lead engineer and specialist Engineers when required. The role of resident engineer is a highly customer facing role that delivers great customer service and technical support due to the personable scope of the contract.
Prospective candidates will:
- Be apprenticeship trained in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Be qualified to City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent.
- Have a mature attitude to represent the company at all times.
- Be able to work under own initiative and within a team.
- Be proactive and reactive.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be competent at "user level" with IT systems.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Attractive salary and holiday allowance
- Business travel expenses
- Company pension (age dependent)
- Genuine career progression in an ever-growing company
- Enrolment in our employee engagement platform "PERKBOX" which provides our employees with access to many deals, discounts and benefits from food and drink, health and fitness, entertainment, insurance and many more.
- Access to salary sacrifice schemes, such as childcare tax relief and cycle to work scheme
- Training and development through personal development plans
- Extra days holiday for birthday (in addition to holiday allowance)