National Account Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Mississauga - 46 views
• Primary focus is to achieve sales and revenue targets as set by management
• Lead and manage relationship with a National Retailer on behalf of Bell, supporting Bell, Virgin, Lucky Mobile and Bell Residential products and services.
• Develop short & long term business plans to support organizational objectives
• Manage a budget that includes promotional expense, compensation, and A/R functions
• Develop, launch and evaluate retailer exclusive programs, working closely with internal Bell teams (Campaign, training) to leverage each retailers assets.
• Work closely with Regional Field Sales teams to communicate and gain support for retail specific programs ensuring successful execution of all programs at field level.
• Proactively identify regional trends and associated requirements.
• Demonstrate an ability to analyze sales and business metric and build associated action plans
• Confidence and comfortable communicating with senior management.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit, Self-disciplined, Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration,
• Adaptability and Initiative
• Strong analytical skills with proficiency in MS Office is a requirement particularly with Excel
• Natural leadership skills with an ability to motivate others to achieve aggressive goals
• Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions
• Strong problems solving and decision-making ability, think creatively and show strong business
• Acumen to resolve issues.
• Post-secondary education in business or a related discipline add equivalent experience
• 3-5 years sales experience with a history of over achievement performance
• Previous National Account experience or previous category management
• Previous experience within the retail channel
• Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
• Ability to perform with minimal supervision
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.