Network Convergence Specialist Full-time Job7 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Tucson - 551 views
- Deliver remote service and support to customers
- Interact with customers to provide a response to inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by technically evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and resolve engagement issues, independently to the extent possible, only escalating issues as appropriate
- Accurately process and record call transactions using designated tracking software
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Prepare Knowledge based articles post issue resolution / Standard operating procedures for repeat activities
- 5+ years of experience working and troubleshooting (Nortel) Avaya Blue CS1000E/CS1000M, 81c PBX systems, Signaling Servers, NRS, etc.(Software Release 7.00 and above)
- 5+ years of experience managing and troubleshooting (Nortel) Avaya Blue Callpilot servers (1006r) including application builder, call tree menus, auto attendant setups, etc.
- 5+ years of experience working Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC) and CCT Servers.
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting MSDL, MIRAN, IPMG, MC32, DDP2, DTI, XPEC, Controller, CPPM Cards.
- 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting E1, T1, ISDN, PRI, SIP, Hybrid SIP circuits, SD WAN solutions.
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting Avaya SMGR.
- 4+ years of working experience on Audio Codes SBC devices.
- Cognizant with the system backup routines and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Knowledge of root directories in PDT will be preferable.
- Expert with above PBX types and Callpilot applications.
- Expert with system patching and security level updates as received from Avaya OEM.
- Expert is above mentioned card level troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting and call trace analysis for the above telecom devices.
- Administration and Support of various flavors of AACC
- Able to solve a wide range of basic to complex problems without supervision.
- Managing customer escalations
- Good understanding of integrations with other adjuncts in telecom ecosystems.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.