Office Administrative Assistant Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Los Angeles - 652 views
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed (interviews, and team events).
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field (preferred)
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Detail oriented.
- Displays patience & a positive attitude.
- Adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, knowledge of CFA Payroll and Google Drive preferred.
Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A, Inc., the nations' second-largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain (based on sales), currently more than 1,200 restaurants in 38 states and Washington, D.C. Credited with inventing the chicken sandwich and first introducing the chicken nugget concept, Chick-fil-A serves nutritious and freshly prepared food products in malls, free-standing units, drive thru-only outlets, Chick-fil-A Dwarf House® and Truett's Grill® full-service restaurants, and through licensed outlets in college campuses, hospitals, airports, businesses and industrial sites.