Partner Sales Engineer, Chrome Full-time Job7 months ago - Engineering - New York City - 1.1K views
- Work with the wider Chrome channel community to scale technical knowledge and solution designs. Support leaders in roadmap sessions and technical trainings.
- Identify key customer technical objections, identify and qualify business opportunities, and develop strategies to resolve technical impediments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the value of Google Chrome, using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and response documents.
- Track and prioritize bugs/feature requests from resellers into product and creation of a pre-sales support desk for technical assistance.
- Make recommendations on use cases, integration strategies, networking products, client application alternatives, web development platforms, and mobile device management policies required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practices to resellers.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.