Partners Account Manager (English & Polish Speaker) Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 30 views
Reporting to Head of Referral Management the role manages the growing list of small to medium sized partners that refer customers into Elavon UK’s direct sales teams via Partner Manager.This is a critical role within the Partner channel because we have many small to medium partners with significant growth potential that can deliver a strong return on our investment. This role is focused on finding those growth opportunities and developing themAccountabilities
• Build a strong relationship with key Partners identified to become their preferred partner of choice in order to maximise lead referrals
• Analyse data to drive partner performance and inform management decisions about up/downgrading partners
• Support reporting requirements into the corporate and SME segments on partner performance and plans
• Deliver the disciplines of strategic account management to ensure that lead flow is maximised
• Build a robust process flow from Parters to BD to ensure a positive Partner experience
• Build strong realtinships with the telesale teams to ensure support of Partner referrals
• Manage a strong pipeline of referrals into Elavon
• Set monthly meetings with ‘key’ strategic Partners
• Complete a quarterly review of Partners to identify current status, to be identified as ‘Maintain’ and ‘Grow’ portfolios
• Ensure that key strategic tasks for the ‘Grow Portfolio’ are captured and reviewed monthly: to include:
• Product Penetration
• Intergration where appropriateEboarding capabilities
• Embed Web to lead where apropriate
• Targets for share of Partner referrals
• Volume of referrals and revenue
• Working with the Marketing team and Sales Enablement team, build out GTM plans to work grow your tier 2 partner
• Develop a communication model to the ‘maintain’ portfolio to ensure regular comms and touchpoints
• Network within Elavon to understand key departments that can support you in your job role.
• Monthly review of forecast and actuals to be uploaded into SFDC Further Responsibilities
• Maintaining and growing allocated Partner Portfolio
• Controlling multi-level peer to peer relationships
• Be able to understand and forecast annual revenue expectations (In Year and Total Revenue).
• Following standard reporting processes to monitor performance against plan.
• Embedding Commercial performance into monthly, quarterly and annual reviews with Partners
• Ensure key Partners are enrolled in the Partner programme
• A self starter with stong organisational skills
• The ability to communicate at all levels
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.