PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER PUBLIC AFFAIRS Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Service - Honolulu - 64 views
- You will use a variety of digital still video cameras to capture center activities to release to local websites, social media, displays and publications.
- You will coordinate and maintain an up to date schedule for center photography and videography requirements.
- You will create, edit and produce professional quality videos using specialized software for various purposes such as Center displays, website and social media viewing.
- You will upload and archive digital media products and projects ensuring files are intuitively organized and can be easily searched and retrieved.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Generally, current federal employees applying for GS jobs must serve at least one year at the next lower grade level. This requirement is called time-in-grade. Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. You must be able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
- You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal
- You will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Passport.
QualificationsYour resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-07 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following: performing professional grade photography editing, capturing, preparing photographs in photo shop and producing videos for public courses, workshops and VIP visitors.
US Department of Defense