PIA Client Service Associate Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Coquitlam - 305 views
Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma preferred
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook
- Licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) as an Investment Representative (IR) or Registered Representative (RR) - If not licensed, must complete CSC, CPH and 90 days IIROC training program within 6 months of the hire.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient use of firm software & MS Office Suite
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Canadian Retail, including TD Canada Trust, TD Auto Finance Canada, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance;
- U.S. Retail, including TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance U.S., and an investment in TD Ameritrade; and
- Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities.