Portfolio and Workspace Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Birmingham - 31 views
In this role you will:
• Be accountable for regional related Office Transformation strategy, cost targets and portfolio metrics;
• Support development and embedding of the Future of Work strategy which considers the future workplace, employee experience, technology needs and people impacts;
• Implement a business partnering approach to ensure a close understanding of individual business requirements, providing strategies that align to overall Group Corporate Services objectives;
• Coordinate Business Case creation related to office portfolio strategy and ensure all relevant approval are secured through pipeline meetings;
• Ensure Occupancy Planning and MI / data quality in place and provides strategic direction when needed;
• Ensure all targets and plans are adequately approved and interlocked achieved.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Strong expertise and knowledge in relation to Portfolio Strategy;
• Experience in transformation and change management;
• Knowledge in workplace strategy and / or design;
• Demonstrated ability to successfully operate across countries/markets and work as part of a broader team, delivering collective outcomes;
• Demonstrated ability to network and influence stakeholders, and to work positively and collaboratively with outsourced partners;
• Experience in customer journey thinking and building ‘end to end’ employee experience journeys;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively across matrix management.
The base location for this role is Flexible in the UK with some travel required
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.