Private Banking Advisor (Ultra-High Net Worth Clients) Full-time Job7 months ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 1.2K views
What is the opportunity?
As a key member of the ultra-high net worth (UHNW) client relationship team, the Private Banking Advisor, UHNW, partners with the Private Banker to identify and deliver on Private Banking ultra-high net worth clients' day-to-day banking needs, bringing the Black Card Experience to life. Private Banking Advisors are responsible for the onboarding experience of new clients, analysis of new and existing client needs and partnering with the Private Banker to prepare for client meetings. Please visit our website for more information.
What will you do?
- As Private Banking Advisor, UHNW, you will meet with all new Private Banking ultra-high net worth clients and outline how the Advisor role provides support as part of the client relationship team
- Identify new and existing ultra-high net worth client needs, partner with the Private Banker to prepare for client meetings and lead client meetings focused on day-to-day banking advice
- Proactively identify ultra-high net worth client needs and provide advice to enhance retention, revenue growth, and referrals
- Deliver financial literacy education to Private Banking ultra-high net worth clients and their family members
- Ensure any issue is resolved to the satisfaction of the client
- Using your technological knowledge, you will maximize the use of technology to maintain data integrity, documenting all relevant client sales and service contacts and results
- Proactively educate and enable ultra-high net worth clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 2 years of professional banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Completion of IFC or CSC
- Completion of the Personal Financial Services Advice (PFSA) course or the Fundamentals of Personal Finance (0700) course
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven client service skills and excellent organizational skills
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business Administration
- Basic understanding of investment fundamentals and thorough understanding of RBC products and services
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression
How we do business is as important to us as the business we do. Whether youre helping our clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, youll be a part of a culture of employee engagement that makes RBC a great place to work.
We are proud to consistently be named one of Canadas Best Workplaces and Top 100 Employers, and to be recognized as one of the Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital. Explore our current opportunities and learn more about what its like working with us.