Processing Specialist - Data Entry Full-time Job7 months ago - Independent & Freelance - Chicago - 1.1K views
Processing Specialist III Data Entry – This position will act as a subject matter expert and will be required to make several data driven decisions based on a variety of processes and transaction types. Additionally, this position is responsible for processing customer payments and exceptions, look ups, researching customer payment issues and accessing customer information to verify proper account information for posting.
May perform duties in the following areas:
- Handles back-end functions including quality processing controls & balancing of deposits
- Researching customer accounts to identify and verify proper account for posting payments.
- Prepares client payments for processing.
- 10 key data entry of account number, invoice numbers, amounts, etc.
- Performs research and adjustment activities.
- Balanced credits and debits within transactions.
- Processing exceptions - researching customer payment issues and correcting out of balance conditions
- Assist with Training & Controls for Quality Assurance
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 18+ years of age
- Prior experience with Lock Box or Remittance Processing, including I-Tran, IMBL, OPEX 30, 40, 50/51, Falcon.
- Technical or Associates level education
- 12+ months experience as Processing Specialist