PRODUCT MANAGER Full-time Job9 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 1.7K views
We require services of Product Manager, who would be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
Should have proven record to deal in Banking Sector and Corporate sector within UAE region.
Should have proven track record to handle marketing team.
Should have minimum 10 years experience in same role within UAE region.
Should be graduate/equivalent in business field.
Should have valid Driving License.
We offer competitive market based salary i.e. from AED 12,000 to 15,000 (depends over qualification and experience and contacts in Banking/Corporate Sectors) with fringe benefits i.e. Family Insurance, Family accommodation etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED12,000.00 - AED15,000.00 per month
- Marketing: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driving (Required)